Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grand Prix Rainout

Our club had run-throughs on Sunday, but we were out of town.  When we got in that evening, the sky looked dark, but we decided to chance it.  The rain brought some nice, cool weather, so we couldn't resist.

Well...we did get rained out.  We got through 1.5 runs with Bentley before it started pouring!

Here's the run-through that we did get through.



His dogwalk was nice, albeit slow...but I'll take it for now.  It was my fault on the odd angle (close to the camera) as I wasn't clear, and then called his name as he turned towards me.  I guess he refused the table because I stopped too soon.  He's been a bit weird about the table lately, so I was happy that he laid down once he got up there.  All in all, I was pretty happy with the run.

And, to end on a good note, the puppies tug!

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I love Bentley's slow down on the table? Okay, maybe it's because I don't feel so bad that my dog is slow too. Loved his weaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad you enjoyed it. Honestly, that's a pretty fast down for him!

    I was pleased with Bentley's weaves. Our club recently got the new, 24" weaves (we previously had 21"), and the difference slowed him down the first few times.

    ReplyDelete