Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nerds Love Calendars

Last night Lexi went to see our local vet/chiropractor for the second time since her injury.  She was really pleased with her progress and said her strength is much, much better!  She said that she feels that we should continue with the rehab schedule we're on for another month, and then we can re-evaluate. 

We are starting class next week, and I'm quite nervous.  I know Lexi is ready (she is bouncing and playing and working in the yard like usual), but you just never know.  The hardest thing about this injury is going to be me learning to accept that it could pop up at any minute, but it's not the end of the world.

Thought I'd share the calendar that I build every month to keep up with Lexi's exercises and her progress (during the month I write notes all over it!)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that Lexi is doing well. The calendar... It's truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete