Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lexi A-Frame

I set out to originally make this a Bentley contact blog.  BUT...I think since I only have three followers, I can make it whatever I want!  So I think it may morph into a dog training/agility blog.

That being said, I can't resist showing a video of Lexi's contact training.  We did decide to do 2o2o with her, for a number of reasons.
1.  She's smarter than Bentley (sorry buddy, it's true)
2.  She's extremely fast
3.  She's very obstacle focused and it's good for her to learn to gather herself.

We've been practicing "touch" on a board for the past couple weeks.  We did the A-frame in class the other day (at a low height), so today we decided to practice on our training A-frame at a low height.

Without further ado, here's a quick video.  She's doing really well, and seems to really get it.  The mistakes she makes can be attributed largely to her rear end strength/awareness, which we're working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment