Instead of writing a complaint post, which is what I want to do, I'm going to write about all the things that I could do if I wasn't working 87,679,689,097* hours a week.
- Train my dogs more than once per week.
- Do Lexi's exercises every night.
- Walk the dogs for 30 minutes every night.
- Teach Lexi to stay which she has completely forgotten.
- Teach fun new tricks.
- Keep the house clean (in my old house when I wasn't working at this job I swept the floor twice a day. I have slight OCD tendencies, so you could see how not cleaning could really contribute to my stress).
- Make dinner (and not just something frozen).
- Get a puppy.
- Go to agility seminars (they are always held during the week here).
- Take private lessons (instructor is booked in the evenings and gone on weekends).
- Better hygiene (seriously! My hair would be a lot cleaner if I didn't have to decide between that and walking the dogs!)
- Spend more time with my mom and sister (only available time is 4-6 days out of the month since week nights I don't get home until so late).
- Better relationship with Bentley because I could take him for a walk by himself and train him instead of having to decide between 1: no walk because he'll react and there will be too many other dogs out in the evenings so I can't train, or 2: walk with reacting and just picking him up and being totally irritated at everything.
- Foster a sheltie.
What my ideal day would look like:
10:00 Walk both dogs
11:00 Grocery Store
12:30 TV (yes, let's be honest, I'll be watching some TV)
1:30 Lexi training (agility or tricks)
2:00 Bentley training walk
2:30 Read a book (can't remember the last time I did that)
4:00 Both dogs training
5:00 Make delicious, healthy, awesome dinner for my husband
6:00 Dinner + conversation with said husband
7:00 Lexi's exercises
7:30 Short walk for dogs
8:00 TV/PJs/Awesome cuddle time
Of course, problems with this scenario? How to afford any of it without a job!!!