Monday, April 2, 2012

IHC Exercises, and a very brief Cik & Cap video

I have always been intrigued by European agility courses and have always wanted to try them out.  They look really tough, so I would never enter IHC at a trial since I know we aren't ready, but they do look like a lot of fun.

Steve over at http://agilitynerd.com/blog/ posted a few international handling exercises a few days ago--so I figured, why not give them a shot?  I am notoriously bad at remembering short courses that use the same jumps over and over, but it was really fun to give them a try.

Lexi had no problems once I figured out where I was going (easier said than done) and Bentley truly had no issues at all (they are much easier for a shorter strided dog that naturally collects).

I made a video of our attempts.  Enjoy!



And, here's a very short video of Lexi showing off her cik & cap.  I just thought to add this at the last minute after she was already tired from the IHC exercises.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed watching two happy doggies doing agility! It seems they always have their smiles on their face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great. You should try the ISC courses. You know how Miley and I cant Q in AKC excllent jumpers, well we've Q'ed in ISC jumpers. LOL, so there you go. Try it!!

    ReplyDelete