Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 12

Two days ago was actually day 12, and yesterday was day 13, but the internet has been down here.

I think the height of the board is around 28" here.

Video


Stats:
Reps: 33
% Success: 85%

Thoughts:
1.  Speed.  I was very pleased with his speed.  I know the obstacle is not at full height, but I clocked him around 2.1 seconds the couple times that I kept time.  Previously he was between 3 and 4 seconds.

2.  Stride.  I am now noticing Bentley adjust his stride to touch farther down.  I know that in the long run we want it to be a natural stride, but I am happy that he seems to understand the end goal (striding through).

3.  Temptation.  I am so tempted to try him at regulation height!  But, we won't until I think he is ready.

4.  Height.  He did fairly well, but he needs more practice at this height.

No comments:

Post a Comment